Caldwell Idaho Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Caldwell Idaho Family History Center serves the areas of Caldwell and Middleton Idaho.
Center Location and Hours
- 3015 S Kimball Ave Caldwell Idaho 83605 United States
- Enter on the South side of the Caldwell Stake Kimball building.
- Tuesday: 9:00am-5:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am-5:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am-5:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
To arrange for groups during hours or Friday or Saturday's, call 454-8324.
(Ward consultants should always assist when ward groups come to the Family History Center.)
Individual help is always available during Center hours.
Books and Films avail at the Caldwell Family History Center
August 2015 Classes
New Consultant Training
6th, Thurs., 7 p.m. New Consultant Training
(MUST call and register for this class)
FamilySearch, Family Tree
13th, Thurs., 2 p.m.: Beginning FamilySearch
20th, Thurs., 2 p.m.: Expanding your Family Tree; Preparing
Names for the Temple
27th, Thurs., 2 p.m.: Memories: Adding Photos, Stories, Documents, and Audio
Please call the Caldwell Family History Center at 454-8324
to register for any of these classes.
Staff Training 2015 Schedule
- March 14: 8:30: Caldwell Family History Center
- April 11: 8:30: Caldwell Family History Center
- May 9: 8:30 Caldwell Family History Center
Family History Consultant Training
For help with your family history calling go to: Family History Callings
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- 'The Compendium of American Genealogy (a 7-volumue set)—First Families of America.' donated by the Caldwell Public Library
- Trained staff will help you with your research problems.
Hardware and Equipment:
- 16 networked computer workstations with printer access
- 1 microfilm reader
- 1 microfiche reader
- 1 Scanner/printer/copier
- 1 microfilm/fiche reader, scanner, copier
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
Volunteer at the Center
- Volunteers are asked to serve a four hour shift per week.
- Sharpen your skills by taking advantage of staff training.
- Struggling with your Family History Consultant Calling? Serving at the center will give you the experience of working with others.
- Experienced family hisotrians needed to serve-We need your knowledge and skills.
- This page was last modified on 31 July 2015, at 03:41.
- This page has been accessed 9,643 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News