California, Los Angeles Passenger Lists (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
For Internal Use Only:
Do not submit JIRAs for Q/A #1 issues
Question #1: The first 12 images for each section are repeated. There are duplicate images at the beginning of each roll.
Answer #1: Due to the original filming of the California, San Pedro, Wilmington, and Los Angeles Passenger Lists, 1907-1948 records, which included 12 duplicate records at the beginning of each section, the digital copy has picked up those same anomolies. No records are known to be missing.
Workaround: To avoid having to view the duplicate records, enter the number 13 in the GoTo box at the top of the screen, and press the Enter key. This action will move you forward 13 images on the digital browse.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: California, Los Angeles Passenger Lists, 1907-1948 > 010 - Jul 25, 1925 - Feb 6, 1926 > Image 76 of 1040
- If you are reporting a technical issue, please include your operating system and browser version (i.e. Windows 7, Internet Explorer 8).
Return to the California, Los Angeles Passenger Lists (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the California, Los Angeles Passenger Lists, 1907-1948 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 9 February 2015, at 05:11.
- This page has been accessed 721 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More