California, Northern U.S. District Court Naturalization Index (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: In the alphabetical listing of names, Martin, J. appears to be the end of the Martins. Where are the records for Martin, K – Martin Z?
Answer #1: There is a spelling error in this listing. The file titled Matin, J – Math, A. should read Martin, J – Math, A. and should come before Math, - McClelland, J.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example, California, Northern U.S. District Court Naturalization Index, 1852-1989 > Campos, R. - Carlson, B. > Image 375 of 3688
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the California, Northern U.S. District Court Naturalization Index (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the California, Northern U.S. District Court Naturalization Index, 1852-1989 collection @ FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 9 February 2015, at 05:13.
- This page has been accessed 623 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News