California For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
These handbooks will give you more detailed information about research and records in California.
- Parker, J. Carlyle. Sources of Californiana: From Padron to Voter Registration. Salt Lake City: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1969. FHL Book 929.1 W893 I34; Film 897217 item 31; Fiche 6039417.
- Temple, Thomas W. II. Sources for Tracing Spanish-American Pedigrees in the Southwestern United States. Salt Lake City: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1969. FHL 17519.
- Sanders, Patricia. Searching in California: A Reference Guide to Public and Private Records. Costa Mesa, Calif.: ISC Publications, 1982. FHL Book 979.4 J5s; film 1033954 item 3.
- Eichholz, Alice, ed. Red Book: American State, County, and Town Sources. 3rd ed. Provo, Utah: Ancestry, 2004. Free online version; FHL Book 973 D27rb 2004; WorldCat entry. Contains bibliographies and background information on history and ethnic groups. Also contains maps and tables showing when each county was created.
- This page was last modified on 10 July 2012, at 22:27.
- This page has been accessed 1,545 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback