California For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
These handbooks will give you more detailed information about research and records in California.
- Parker, J. Carlyle. Sources of Californiana: From Padron to Voter Registration. Salt Lake City: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1969. FHL Book 929.1 W893 I34; Film 897217 item 31; Fiche 6039417.
- Temple, Thomas W. II. Sources for Tracing Spanish-American Pedigrees in the Southwestern United States. Salt Lake City: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1969. FHL 17519.
- Sanders, Patricia. Searching in California: A Reference Guide to Public and Private Records. Costa Mesa, Calif.: ISC Publications, 1982. FHL Book 979.4 J5s; film 1033954 item 3.
- Eichholz, Alice, ed. Red Book: American State, County, and Town Sources. 3rd ed. Provo, Utah: Ancestry, 2004. Free online version; FHL Book 973 D27rb 2004; WorldCat entry. Contains bibliographies and background information on history and ethnic groups. Also contains maps and tables showing when each county was created.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 04:22.
- This page has been accessed 2,503 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News