Camas County, Idaho LDS Church Stakes and WardsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Stakes in the county, 1930
Stake Boundaries as of about 1930:
- Saints residing in parts of Blaine, Camas, Gooding, Jerome and Lincoln counties, Idaho, namely, Carey and Gannett wards in Blaine County, the Gooding and Wendell wards in Gooding County, the Jerome Ward in Jerome County, and the Manard Ward in Camas County. It also includes the Fairfield Branch in Camas County, the Hagerman Branch in Gooding County, and the Richfield Branch in Lincoln County.
- Carey and Gannett wards in Blaine County, Idaho Gooding and Wendell wards in Gooding County, Idaho Jerome Ward in Jerome County, Idaho Manard Ward in Camas County, Idaho Fairfield Branch in Camas County, Idaho Hagerman Branch in Gooding County, Idaho Richfield Branch in Lincoln County, Idaho.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Click on a ward below for records at the FamilySearch Library. For boundaries and a history timeline for a ward, click to the stake in 1930 (list above).
- ↑ Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 70
The following are local congregations (wards) of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints which existed in Camas County, Idaho prior to 1950. Many of the original records of these church units are in the Historical Library in Salt Lake City. Many of the membership records covering these units from the date of their creation to about 1948 have been microfilmed and are available at theFamily History Library in Salt Lake City or in any of its Family History Centers.
- This page was last modified on 6 December 2014, at 01:23.
- This page has been accessed 545 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More