Cambridge England Family History CentreEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Centre Contacts and Hours
- Link to map Cambridge Family History Centre
- 670 Cherry Hinton Road Cambridge Cambridgeshire England CB1 8DS United Kingdom
- The Cambridge Family History Centre is housed in the back right hand corner of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints building.
- Car Park is behind the building, the entrance to the car park is off Greystoke Road.
- +44 122-324-7010
- Tues: 10:00am-9:00pm
Centre Director: Lynne C Figures Contact on 07737946556
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- Irish Films including Tithe Applotment Books, Scottish Films including some Parish Records, London Parish Record Collection (incomplete). UK Census Films and Fiche 1841-1891 (incomplete). England and Wales BMD Index on Fiche.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Centre Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- Three computers with internet access, two with printer capability. Two film readers and one digital film/fiche reader. One portable micro-fiche reader.
Staff Research Specialties
Assistance for beginning researchers UK and USA.
Resources in the Local Area
Cambridge Family History Society
Volunteer at the Centre
We welcome volunteers with knowledge of local area research.
- This page was last modified on 15 September 2014, at 20:22.
- This page has been accessed 3,001 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News