Canada, Quebec, Catholic Parish Registers (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question: Quebec, Catholic Parish Registers, 1621-1900 > Saint-Philippe > Saint-Philippe > points to the parish of Ste. Genevieve-De-Batiscan instead to the parish of Saint-Philippe
Answer: The Quebec Catholic Parish Registers, 1621-1900 has several reported instances where parishes were placed inside the wrong town, or where parishes appear in more than one place, which makes searching the collection somewhat difficult. These are being gathered with the intention of reviewing the collection for a possible rework in the future.
(example: Ste. Marie de Beauce, years of 1808-1844, are located with St. Joseph de Beauce records)
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, e-mail us at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
○ The name of this collection.
○ If searching this collection, include the name and details of the individual with the problem, including name, event, dates and places.
○ If browsing this collection, please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurs. Example: Quebec, Catholic Parish Registers, 1621-1900 > Bedford > Saint-Damien > 1897 > Image 4 of 19
○ If you are reporting a technical issue, please include your operating system and browser version (i.e. Windows 7, Internet Explorer)
- This page was last modified on 8 March 2015, at 22:45.
- This page has been accessed 1,020 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News