Capitan Grande Indian School (California)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Transferred to Volcan, 1 July 1911.
Microfilm copies of ...Narrative and Statistical Reports... for the Capitan Grande School, 1910-1911, are included in National Archives Microcopy M1011, Roll 9, available in the National Archives system and in the collections of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City (their microfilm number 1724227).
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.
- This page was last modified on 7 January 2011, at 07:30.
- This page has been accessed 433 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback