Carter Seminary (Oklahoma)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Carter Seminary was known as Bloomfield Seminary until 1930.
Records of Carter Seminary are housed in the Southwest Regional Archives of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) in Fort Worth, Texas. Those records include:
- Student case files, 1917-1981
Other records of Carter Seminary may be embedded in the records of the Muskogee Area Office and the Five Civilized Tribes Agency, many of which are housed at the Southwest Regional Archives of NARA in Fort Worth.
Some of the records of Carter Seminary are also available on microfilm at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Microfilm copies of ...Narrative and Statistical Reports... for the Carter Seminary, 1930-1934, are included in National Archives Microcopy M1011, Roll 11, available in the National Archives system and in the collections of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City (their microfilm number 1724229).
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- This page was last modified on 7 January 2011, at 07:29.
- This page has been accessed 1,454 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News