Category:Use the InformationEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
This category is for topics about how best to make use of the data and sources you find about an ancestor including:
- evaluating and analyzing sources and information for relevance and trustworthiness
- putting the relevant information on appropriate forms
- organizing new-found information
- sharing of publishing your findings
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Use the Information"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
Media in category "Use the Information"
This category contains only the following file.
- This page was last modified on 30 June 2014, at 04:32.
- This page has been accessed 2,811 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News