Cefn Meiriadog, Denbighshire GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The ecclesiastical parish of Cefn was formed by an Order in Council on 7 February 1865 and comprised the two Denbighshire townships of Wigfair and Meiriadog, which had until then been in the parish of St. Asaph.
For more information on Cefn Meiriadog see:
- Cefn Meiriadog at Genuki
|before 31 March 1974||Denbighshire|
|1 April 1974 - 31 March 1996||Clwyd|
|from 1 April 1996||Denbighshire|
Church Records (Nonconformist)
The following records have been published:
- Cefn Meriadog Calvinistic Methodist Chapel - Baptisms (1810-1835): C101231
Census records from 1841-1891 are available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. To view these census images online, they are available through a number of websites for a fee ($) or free.
- FamilySearch now has all of the British Censuses available.
- findmypast ($) but free at Family History Centers and the Family History Library and various other libraries.
- Ancestry.co.uk ($) but free at Family History Centers and the Family History Library and various other libraries. The library versions are known as AncestryInstitution.com.
- The Genealogist.co.uk ($) but free at Family History Centers and the Family History Library and various other libraries.
- FreeCen is a UK census searches. It is not complete and individuals are always asked to consider helping out with transcriptions.
Poor Law Union Records
Maps and Gazetteers
- Vision of Britain - Cefn Meiriadog at Vision of Britain
- Cefn Meiriadog Parish Church at Clwyd FHS
- This page was last modified on 4 February 2015, at 18:30.
- This page has been accessed 928 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News