Chandler Arizona Alma Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 2252 West Mesquite Street, Chandler, Arizona 85224 United States
- The Family History Center is located on the west side of the church building. Enter through the southwest door. The center is off the main foyer to the right.
- Location Map
Phone: 1 480 899-4312
- Tuesday 6:15- 8:30pm
- Wednesday 6:15pm-8:30pm.
- All other times by appointment.
- We are closed on holidays.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog. We have two microfilm readers and one microfiche reader.
- Databases and Software-We have several family history software programs on our computers for patrons to preview and use such as Roots Magic, Ancestral Quest, Legacy and Paf.
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- We have nine computers and two printers, as well as a copy machine. Patrons who would like to bring their laptop computers or tablets to the center will be able to access the Internet.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.) <fck:hr>
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.) <fck:hr>
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.) </fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr>
- This page was last modified on 18 March 2015, at 21:29.
- This page has been accessed 1,455 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More