Charles County (old), MarylandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- The old Charles County was created 3 October 1650 and dissolved 28 September 1653.
- Part of the area was incorporated into Calvert County.
- The new Charles County was re-created 13 April 1658 the area just west of Calvert County and at the time included the area that is now Prince George's County.
- This page was last modified on 18 June 2013, at 23:35.
- This page has been accessed 2,332 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback