Charles H. Burke Indian School (New Mexico)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Taken over from the War Department, 6 June 1925; Transferred to Navajo, 1 July 1935.
At least some of the records of this school, 1926-1939, are in the Rocky Mountain Regional Archives of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) in Denver.
Microfilm copies of ...Narrative and Statistical Reports... for the Charles H. Burke School, 1926-1935, are included in National Archives Microcopy M1011, Roll 11, available in the National Archives system and in the collections of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City (their microfilm number 1724229).
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.
- This page was last modified on 7 January 2011, at 07:30.
- This page has been accessed 945 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More