Charleston West Virginia Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours
- 2007 McClure Pkwy Charleston WV 25312 United States
- Parking is at the side or front of the Church.
- Enter at the side door or front double doors. If you use the front doors - press the bell several times so that workers will be able to hear the ring.
- The doors will be locked.
- There is a door bell on the right hand side of the either entrance.
- 1-304-984-9333 (There is no answering machine. Please email us and someone will call if you are not calling during regular center hours)
- Wednesday: 5:00-9:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am-9:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am-3:00pm
Closed Christmas Eve and Christmas: Closed on General Conference Saturdays: Closed Holiday weekends (Memorial Day, etc)
Calendar and Events
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- WV Tetrick Collection
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- Computers, microfilm reader/printers
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
Volunteer at the Center
Let us know if you would like to be a volunteer at the center. You can do your own research and help others with theirs !
- This page was last modified on 25 April 2015, at 16:18.
- This page has been accessed 1,867 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More