Chester Montana Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The library includes 2 internet computers with free access to many genealogy cites and two workers available for assistance. Microfilms and microfiche may be ordered and read. The library includes a copy machine and scanner. People and visitors to the area are welcome.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 580 West Jefferson Chester MT 59522 United States
- Use Southwest door.
- Parking available.
Most Saturdays 9-5
- Call (1-406-759-5133) to verify hours:
Closed June and July 2015
Closed all major holidays:
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- about 125 films purchased by patrons.
- a microfiche collection
Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment
- 2 computers, 1 copy machine, microfilm and microfiche readers
Resources in the Local Area
Liberty County Library: Section on local genealogy
Broken Mountains Genealogy Society
- This page was last modified on 30 May 2015, at 15:53.
- This page has been accessed 2,132 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More