Chiang Mai Thailand Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
Address: 136/10 Soi Budsarakham, Radchamankha Rd., A.Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Family History Center is located at the room number102 of the Church building.
- Friday 6:00pm. - 8:00pm.
- Saturday 6:00pm. - 8:00pm.
Director: Sister Imelda Rongthong (081-952-1469)
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- There are two computers with the internet access and one printer in the center.
Staff Research Specialties
There are five staff that can help you in the center:
1.Sister Sasithorn Siriphan Tel.084-948-5287
2.Sister Praphapan Cheujew Tel.081-531-5810
3.Brother Wiroj Cheujew Tel.089-191-4798
4.Sister Pinthong Boonpheng Tel.083-201-1416
5.Sister Sangou Talee Tel.086-184-2376
Resources in the Local Area
If you want to ask a question, find an answer, or teach others what you know for Thailand you can go to this site.
Volunteer at the Center
Volunteer at the center:
- This page was last modified on 11 April 2013, at 20:06.
- This page has been accessed 1,545 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More