Chuckatuck Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Chuckatuck Parish has served Nansemond County, Virginia. Also known as St. John's Church. Located in Chuckatuck.
- abt 1643
No colonial records of Chuckatuck Parish are known to survive.
- St. John's Church, The Historical Marker Database
- Colonial Churches Blog: St. John's Chuckatuck Includes photographs and history
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 05:18.
- This page has been accessed 4,457 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News