Clermont Florida Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Clermont Family History Center serves the Clermont, Groveland, Minneola and surrounding areas. The Center can be staffed by community volunteers as well as members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in whose worship facility the Center resides. All are passionate about family history research and desire to help those who would like to identify their ancestors through the available resources.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 14600 Green Valley Blvd Clermont FL 34711-8558 United States
- The center is housed in the meetinghouse of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
- The center entrance is located in the southeast rear corner of the building and has both regular and handicapped parking available.
- The entrance door is identified with a wall sign and the door features a doorbell to alert a volunteer for admittance.
Closed all Holidays: :Please note that this Family History Center will be closed for the RootsTech Family Discovery Day on Saturday May 2nd from 9 AM to 1:30 PM. Member and community patrons are invited to attend this event free of charge. The event address is: Leesburg Florida Stake Center, 2615 Waycross Avenue, Eustis, Fl 32726. Please call 352-242-6363 for additional information.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog. These materials may be ordered from home and delivered to the Clermont Center for individual use. Call the center for more details.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
The center features computers, microfilm readers, and printers to help individuals do their research.:
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 24 March 2015, at 06:11.
- This page has been accessed 1,519 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More