Cold Springs Rancheria of Mono Indians, CaliforniaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Mona Indian ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, and other agency records.
The Cold Springs Rancheria is a federally-recognized rancheria located in Fresno County, California.
Cold Springs Rancheria of Mono Indians
P. O. Box 209
Tollhouse, CA 93667
- Established --
- Agency (BIA) -- Central California Agency
- Principal tribes -- Mono Indians
- Population -- 1969: Triball enrollment 39. 1980 population 63 
Land Records: Total 98 acres, Allotted land: 45 acres
- Constitution and By-laws of the Cold Springs Rancheria, Fresno County, California, last amended: 2001
- Cold Springs Rancheria of Mono Indians of California Wikipedia
For Further Reading
For background information to help find American Indian ancestors see For Further Reading.
- ↑ Indian Reservations A State and Federal Handbook. Compiled by The Confederation of American Indians, New York, N.Y. McFarland and Co. Inc., Jefferson, North Carolina, c. 1986. FHL book 970.1 In2
- This page was last modified on 5 August 2015, at 15:42.
- This page has been accessed 2,207 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News