Colorado Civilian Conservation Corps Statewide Enrollment IndexEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
If you are searching for a young man in Colorado between the ages of 17 and 28 in the years between 1933-1942, you might find him in the enrollment index of the Colorado Civilian Conservation Corps. The CCC was open to young men from families in financial need and was a program during the Depression era where camps were established and where young men worked on forest and conservation projects.
The index provides:
- The given and last name
- Colorado county of residence
- Birth date
- CCC camp number
or search Google.com for CCC Colorado enrollment
Scroll down to: CCC Enrollment Index
The enrollment index is free.
The full enrollment may be accessed through the Colorado State Archives. There is an email request at:
- http://www.colorado.gov/dpa/doit/archives/ccc/cccscope.html which will also state the fees for the full enrollment record.
- A sample form is shown under Series Descriptions which may found on the first page of the web address.
- Information on an application may include: applicant's name and address, citizenship, birthplace, employment status, usual trade or occupation, and education. Sometimes there is recorded height, weight and marital status.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 02:30.
- This page has been accessed 1,201 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More