Community Meeting Agenda 5 January 2010Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Be bold! Post your agenda items!
Feel free to post on the agenda any items you wish to cover during the meeting. If your item requires details or feedback, post some details on the discussion page and link to the discussion from the agenda.
- Work around for the horrible new Wiki login that hardly ever works. DiltsGD 23:22, 28 December 2009 (UTC)
There was an issue nearly two weeks ago when they first tried to introduce FamilySearch Account/LDS Account, but since last Thursday everything has worked perfectly. It may be a side issue due to tonight's extreme sluggishness or outright stalling when trying to load a wiki page, I've also noted this happening on other places such as nFS over the last few days as well. Hopefully, this will be resolved before the next user group meeting, which will not be the 29th, but on January 5. JamesAnderson 02:33, 29 December 2009 (UTC)
- Assignment of time keeper and note taker
- Introduction of new members: 10 seconds for name and desired takeaways.
- Review of Minutes
- Today's agenda preview
- Welcome new users
- 3 Forum sites for Wiki Users/Contributors
- Welcoming Committee - how can we help with migration?
CK Whipple 20:19, 5 January 2010 (UTC)
- New login problems (see discussion page)
- Opening the edit box problems (see discussion page)
- Is there any way to get my User:DiltsGD page back?
- On a related note... Can someone explain the need to initiate a new user page? I just realized that the reason I was not getting notification of edits to Illinois pages was not because no one was editing them. Somehow my lengthy watch list disappeared (possibly when someone created a new user page for me when I became a moderator?). I would appreciate understading where my watch list went, and how I might restore it. Lembley 20:58, 5 January 2010 (UTC)
DiltsGD 17:17, 5 January 2010 (UTC)
- As your old user page is still found at User:Diltsgd, I'm guessing that you've not combined your accounts yet, or have you tried and come across errors? --Steve 19:52, 5 January 2010 (UTC)
Login instructions for 5 Jan
We need to adjust the meeting place for 5 Jan 2009. Please use the following instructions:
When: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 2:00 PM-3:00 PM (GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada).
Where: MeetingPlace: +1 801 240-2663 ID: 2341
Note: The GMT offset above does not reflect daylight saving time adjustments.
Change to the community meeting.
You have been invited to a MeetingPlace Conference:
Date / Time: Jan 5, 2010, 2:00 PM (Mountain Standard Time)
Length: 1 hrs
Meeting ID: 2341
Click to Attend Link: http://meetingplace.ldschurch.org/a/65ab335d81d148c420ed37dcad5e525e
Dial in Numbers: 801-240-2663 (Local/International) or 877-453-7266 (US Toll-free)
To Attend the Conference:
1. Go to http://meetingplace.ldschurch.org/a/65ab335d81d148c420ed37dcad5e525e
or http://meetingplace.ldschurch.org and enter your Meeting ID 2341 and click the "Attend Meeting" button
2. If requested, Sign in with your LDS Account or as a Guest
3. Select the desired "Connect Me" options and enter the phone number that you want MeetingPlace to call you at
4. Click the Connect button
To Attend the Conference Without Using your Computer:
1. Dial into 801-240-2663 (Local/International) or 877-453-7266 (US Toll-free)
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting ID 2341 and join the meeting
* Frequently Asked Questions at http://meetingplace.ldschurch.org/FAQ/
* Online Training at http://meetingplace.ldschurch.org/training/
First-time users should run the http://meetingplace.ldschurch.org/test/ to verify they can participate in a web meeting.
- This page was last modified on 22 April 2010, at 10:04.
- This page has been accessed 1,116 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News