Community Wiki Support Meeting 20 March 2014Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
WebEx ID: 997 636 893; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: Local / International: 1-801-240-9700 U.S. Toll-Free: 1-855-537-4000; 9:00' am. Mountain time on Thursdays'
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
Kudos go to ...
Priority items for this meeting:
- SalesForce uploads needing to be approved as soon as they submit (fs.org emails):
Updates and follow up
Our Support Meeting every Thursday is so valuable we have a mission meeting first to set the tone and get the Lord's guidance. Another very valuable feature of our Support meeting is our agenda. We would like to use both by sending out the agenda page URL on Tuesdays and asking each on the team to review the page. We hope this action will help us use the wonderful ideas that have come out in the past, that we have now and those we will be inspired to have in the future.
- access to missionary database
- User:Luccagenes - from his user page:
- "The original "project" objective was to just build an interactive "user's manual" (for lack of better wording) to enhance the use of the FamilySearch Family Tree software based on repeated requests to find a better way of finding answers. "
-all his work began in March 2014
User:Luccagenes/Sandbox/Interface User:Luccagenes/Sandbox/Interface/FamilyTree User:Luccagenes/Sandbox/Interface/FamilyTree/Index/Template User:Luccagenes/Sandbox/Interface/FamilyTree/Atlas User:Luccagenes/Sandbox/Interface/FamilyTree/Collection User:Luccagenes/Sandbox/Interface/FamilyTree/Library
- Linda has invited him to this and contributors meeting
- Needed training:
- Charles, Robin and Sandra are working on the New Training Classes. Charles has already created 3 new Wikitext training classes to be used in the Training Classes. These are already in the Wiki. Sandra is working on reorgainzing the original classes with all new updates, and pictures and videos. Robin is going to work with us to created new and update the old videos. The goal is to place all this in the Wiki for us all to have access to when we have question, to review and to better.
- Training/new missionaries and Volunteers
- Maintenance Report - Sandra
- Quick review of the Recent Changes Patrolling
- Tech updates
- Tech updates
Patrolling and Amdocs Review
- Did you see anything while patrolling this past week that would be interesting to discuss with the team?
- See what is being touched.
- Catch potential attacks
- What did you learn this week that you want to share?
- What do you need help with?
- Do you have questions or suggestions regarding others are working on?
- Moderator Support report
For next week:
- New Contributor Support report:
|Team Member||Support Assignments||Content Project||User Name|
|Blake||Volunteers, Overviews, Graphics|
|Charles||Non-English wiki, FHC Pages||Thurston County - FamilySearch Catalog, York County||Ccsmith|
|Diana||Adoption Committee||Colorado, Kentucky||Diana47judy|
|LaVera||Welcoming Committee new people, Categories||Help pages project-slow but steady.||Parrisl|
|Lee||Developing Training - Non-English, Tech||Non-English, Tech Training, SF Development||Ldrew|
|Linda||New volunteers||Submit Content to the Wiki||Lindachappell|
|Robin||Volunteers, Moderators, Training Lessons for New Volunteers||South Carolina Moderator, contributing to African American Research and Columbia, South Carolina||SavingStories|
Supervisor Training or Updates
Improve the Wiki
- This page was last modified on 18 July 2014, at 17:15.
- This page has been accessed 392 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More