Community Wiki Support Meeting 4 April 2013Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
MeetingPlace ID: 3232; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 '9:30' am. Mountain time on Thursdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Introduce new members
Kudos go to ...
Updates and follow up
- Maintenance Report - Sandra
- several categories have been reduced to minimum. David Smith, volunteer, is working on Re-directs
- Review of Individual Assignments -
Charles is working with someone, translating Canadian pages into French
- He is working with Joe Everett for help on the Chinese wiki
- Debbie Gurtler is helping with Spanish wiki and Paula on the Italian wiki
- Feelers are out for help for Korean wiki
- Rorie has been working on wanted pages and has been helped on her own family history, including finding an ancestor who was with the Martin Handcart Company
- Evaluation of goals set from previous meetings:
- Blogs to follow, etc. - Lee
Welcome Committee - we will be responsible for the Welcome messages. LaVera will chair this committee and Howard will assist her in welcoming new users.
The Support team needs to watch for opportunities to welcome new contributors and be familiar with the process.
Improve the Wiki
Priority items for this meeting:
- Goal for this item:
- Steps to achieve this goal:
- Assignments and dates of completion:
- Evaluation date:
- This page was last modified on 4 April 2013, at 16:15.
- This page has been accessed 573 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News