Comprehensive List of Chapelries and District Churches in Clapham Holy TrinityEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Clapham Holy Trinity had several chapels and churches attached to it, including the following ones:
- All Saints, Clapham Park - 1859
- Ascension, Balham Hill - 1884
- Christ Church - 1862
- St James, - 1854
- St Barnabas, Clapham Common - 1898
- St James, Park Hill, Clapham Park - 1829
- St John - 1842
- St Paul - 1861
- St Peter, Clapham Manor Road - 1878
- St Peter Mission Church, Clapham - 1882
- St Saviour, Cedars Rd, Clapham - 1876
- St Saviour’s Mission
- St Stephen, Clapham Park - 1867
- This page was last modified on 13 August 2012, at 00:29.
- This page has been accessed 224 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback