Cornwall Probate Jurisdictions, Parishes T-ZEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Here is a list of the Cornwall parishes beginning with T through Z and the pre-1858 courts that had jurisdiction over them. Search the courts in the order given. Search indexes first. For indexes, click on the court name or return to Cornwall Probate Records.
For other parishes, click on the link for the first letter of the parish name:
1. In the first column, find the place where your ancestor lived.
2. In the second column, click on the court name to learn where to find the records and indexes.
3. If the record isn't found in the primary court, search the records for the secondary courts in the order listed.
4. The last court to search is the Prerogative Court of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
If no will is found, your ancestor may not have left one.
- This page was last modified on 8 January 2016, at 23:01.
- This page has been accessed 1,095 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News