Cornwall Probate Jurisdictions 'C' ParishesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Here is a list of the Cornwall parishes that begin with the letter C with the pre-1858 courts that had probate jurisdiction over them. Search the courts in the order given. For indexes, click on a court name or return to Cornwall Probate Records.
For other parishes, click on the letter the name of the parish begins with:
1. In the first column, find the place where your ancestor lived.
2. In the second column, click on the court name to learn where to find the records and indexes.
3. If the record isn't found in the primary court, search the records for the secondary courts in the order listed.
4. The last court to search is the Prerogative Court of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
If no will is found, your ancestor may not have left one.
- This page was last modified on 3 February 2015, at 00:04.
- This page has been accessed 713 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More