Court of the Peculiar of Corfe CastleEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
This jurisdiction covers Corfe Castle and also the chapelry of Kingston. The peculiar has never been inhibited.
Step By Step
1. First search each index (see below) to help you more quickly find the will, writing down each detail cited in the indexed entry.
2. Proceed to the "Records" (below) to determine what original probate records exist for this court. Also see "Family History Library Records."
3. Contact or visit the The Record Office or, hire a professional record searcher to view these records on your behalf. Officials may send upon request a list of record searchers.
4. Visit The Family History Library or, one of its 4,500 satellite family history centers worldwide and search indexes to probate records; then with the information obtained from the index[es] you can search more quickly the original wills and admons also on microfilm via any centers near you.
Printed and Published Indexes
A calendar of wills and administrations relating to the county of Dorset in the several peculiars, 1660-1799, all now preserved at the probate registry, Blandford 
Add information about the manuscript, printed and digital records in this location.
Family History Library Records
Parish of Corfe Castle and chapelry of Kingston. Never Inhibited.
- This page was last modified on 7 January 2011, at 07:31.
- This page has been accessed 1,077 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News