Court of the Peculiar of EveshamEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Return to the Worcestershire Probate Records page.
Step By Step
1. First search each index (see below) to help you more quickly find the will or administration (admon), writing down each detail cited in the indexed entry.
2. Proceed to "Records" (below) to determine what probate records exist for this court.
3. Contact or visit the Worcestershire Record Office or, hire a professional record searcher to view these records on your behalf. Officials may send upon request a list of record searchers.
4. Visit The Family History Library, or, one of its 4,500 satellite family history centers worldwide and search indexes to probate records; then with the information obtained from the index[es] you can search more quickly the original wills and admons also on microfilm via any centers near you.
Printed and Published Indexes
The original records are deposited at:
The Worcestershire Record Office
Tel: 44 (0)1905 766351 / 766355
Fax: 44 (0)1905 766363
Register Copy Wills 1698-1730
Family History Library Records
Currently, there are no probate records available in the Family History Library for this court jurisdiction.
This peculiar court held jurisdiction over the parish of Evesham.
- This page was last modified on 12 June 2015, at 02:19.
- This page has been accessed 1,157 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News