Court of the Peculiar of the Manor of TempletonEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
A general explanation of probate records in England, is given in the article England Probate Records.
Step By Step
1. First search each index (see below) to help you more quickly find the will or administration (admon), writing down each detail cited in the indexed entry.
2. Proceed to the "Records" (below) to determine what probate records exist for this court.
3. Contact or visit the Westcountry Local Studies Library or, the Devonshire Record Office or, hire a professional record searcher to view these records on your behalf. Officials may send upon request a list of record searchers.
4. Visit The Family History Library or, one of its 4,500 satellite family history centers worldwide and search indexes to probate records. Then with the information obtained from the index[es] you can search more quickly the original wills and admons also on microfilm via any centers near you.
Printed and Published Indexes
There are no known indexes for this court. Search the miscellanous collections mentioned under the subheading Manuscript Records in Devonshire Probate Records.
There are no separate records for this court. Search the miscellanous collections mentioned under the subheading Manuscript Records in Devonshire Probate Records.
Add information about the manuscript, printed and digital records in this location.
Family History Library Records
This court had jurisdiction over the parish of Templeton.
- This page was last modified on 7 May 2013, at 16:50.
- This page has been accessed 796 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More