Court of the Peculiar of the Rector of Alvechurch or AllchurchEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Return to the Worcestershire Probate Records page.
Step By Step
1. First search each index (see below) to help you more quickly find the will or administration (admon), writing down each detail cited in the indexed entry.
2. Proceed to "Records" (below) to determine what probate records exist for this court.
3. Contact or visit the Worcestershire Record Office or, hire a professional record searcher to view these records on your behalf. Officials may send upon request a list of record searchers.
4. Visit The Family History Library, or, one of its 4,500 satellite family history centers worldwide and search indexes to probate records; then with the information obtained from the index[es] you can search more quickly the original wills and admons also on microfilm via any centers near you.
Printed and Published Indexes
The original records are deposited at:
The Worcestershire Record Office
Tel: 44 (0)1905 766351 / 766355
Fax: 44 (0)1905 766363
Wills and administrations, 1441-1642
Wills & Administrations
Register Copy Wills 1698-1730
Family History Library Records
- Act Books 1681-1716
- Original Wills 1670-1847
- Registered Wills 1698-1730
- Administration, Inventories & Registered Wills 1666-1796; 1847
- This page was last modified on 23 December 2011, at 14:30.
- This page has been accessed 373 times.
We want your opinion!
Give feedback on two US state pages by clicking on the purple button belowClick Here