Court of the Peculiar of the Rector of HartleburyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Return to the Worcestershire Probate Records page.
Step By Step
1. First search each index (see below) to help you more quickly find the will or administration "Records" (below) to determine what probate records exist for this court.
3. Contact or visit the Worcestershire Record Office or, hire a professional record searcher to view these records on your behalf. Officials may send upon request a list of record searchers.
4. Visit The Family History Library, or, one of its 4,500 satellite family history centers worldwide and search indexes to probate records; then with the information obtained from the index[es] you can search more quickly the original wills and admons also on microfilm via any centers near you.
Printed and Published Indexes
The original records are deposited at:
The Worcestershire Record Office
Tel: 44 (0)1905 766351 / 766355
Fax: 44 (0)1905 766363
Add information about the manuscript, printed and digital records in this location.
Wills and administrations, 1441-1642
Family History Library Records
This peculiar court held jurisdiction over the Worcestershire parish of Hartlebury, and its three chapelries of Throckmorton, Stock and Bradley, and Wyre Piddle.
- This page was last modified on 23 December 2011, at 14:30.
- This page has been accessed 524 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More