Crostwick, Norfolk GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Crostwick, Norfolk ancestry, family history, and genealogy: parish registers, transcripts, census records, birth records, marriage records, and death records.
|Poor Law Union||St Faith's PLU|
|Registration District||St Faiths|
|Parish registers: 1561|
|Bishop's Transcripts: 1600|
|Probate Court||Court of the Archdeaconry of Norwich|
|Location of Archive|
|Norfolk Record Office|
CROSTWICK (St. Peter), a parish, in the union of St. Faith's, hundred of Taverham, E. division of Norfolk, 5 miles (N. N. E.) from Norwich. 
Crostwick St Peter is an Ancient parish in the Diocese of Norwich.
Census records from 1841 to 1911 are available online. For access, see England Census Records and Indexes Online. Census records from 1841 to 1891 are also available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. The first film number is 438866.
Crostwick, Norfolk Genealogy parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
|Crostwick, Norfolk Genealogy Online Records|
There is a known issue about the image loading which includes images loaded for Crostwight parish which should appear as a distinct parish.
Poor Law Unions
- St Faith's
- Norfolk: Crostwick on GenUKI
- ↑ Samuel A. Lewis, A Topographical Dictionary of England (1848), pp. 733-737. Date accessed: 19 September 2013.
- ↑ Percival Boyd, A List of Parishes in Boyd's Marriage Index (London: Society of Genealogists, 1987). Digital version at FamilySearch Books Online.
- ↑ 'Norfolk Coverage', FreeREG, accessed 24 February 2014.
- ↑ 'England, Norfolk Archdeacon's Transcripts, 1600-1812,' FamilySearch, accessed 31 March 2014.
- ↑ 'England, Norfolk, Bishop's Transcripts, 1685-1941', FamilySearch, accessed 31 March 2014.
- ↑ 'England, Norfolk, Parish Registers (County Record Office), 1538-1900', FamilySearch, accessed 24 March 2014.
- ↑ 'Norfolk Coverage,' The Joiner Marriage Index, accessed 11 February 2014.
- This page was last modified on 3 February 2015, at 22:34.
- This page has been accessed 1,982 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More