Curtain RoadEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
St James Curtain Road, Shoreditch. The church in the Curtain-road, containing 1200 sittings, was consecrated, and dedicated to St. James, on the 4th of July, 1839: the living is a perpetual curacy in the gift of the Bishop of London, with a net income of £400.
- This page was last modified on 11 February 2012, at 14:19.
- This page has been accessed 584 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News