Decatur County, Alabama GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Redirected from Decatur County, Alabama)
- 1821--Decatur County was formed 17 December 1821 from Jackson County, Alabama.
- 1824--Abolished 28 December 1824 for want of minimal area, and her territory was divided between Madison and Jackson counties.
- ↑ Wikipedia contributors, "Decatur County, Alabama" in Wikipedia: the Free Encyclopedia at (accessed 27 August 2012).
- This page was last modified on 5 February 2015, at 20:49.
- This page has been accessed 2,943 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News