Delaware, Orphan Court Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: There are browse points in this collection that seem to be missing images. The images available in the browse point do not cover the alphabetical range listed in the title on the browse points. Can you help me with this?
Answer #1: The browse points below have images that were missed in the uploading of the images. There are no microfilms available for these images. The engineers are aware of the issue and working to resolve it.
- Kent > Orphans' Court records 1720-1975 Jackson, Alexander-Jacobs, William H
- Kent > Orphans' Court records 1720-1975 Jaeger, Eileen M.-Jarvis, Ephraim
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Delaware Orphan Court Records, 1680-1978 > Kent > Orphans' Court records 1720-1975 Jackson, Alexander-Jacobs, William H > Image 1 of 109.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Delaware, Orphan Court Records (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Delaware Orphan Court Records, 1680-1978 collection at FamilySearch.org
- This page was last modified on 9 February 2015, at 05:40.
- This page has been accessed 228 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More