Delta Utah Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Delta Utah Family History Center services the residence and visitors in the greater Delta area which includes two stakes; Delta Utah and Delta Utah West. We are open Tuesday through Thursday, however, staff member are willing to meet with you at other times if appointments are made with the director Allyson Wood at (435) 864-8551.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 125 East White Sage, Delta, Utah 84642, United States
- Director: Jodi Nielsen, (435) 864-8551[[Image:]](435) 979-2733
- Assistant Director: Karolyn Warnick (435) 864-3748
Phone: (435) 864-3312[[Image:]](435) 864-3312
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Tuesday-Thursday: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- All major holidays.
- Closed: Thursday before Easter, DHS Graduation evening, the weeks of July 4th and 24th, Thursday evening of the county fair, week of Thanksgiving, last two weeks of December.
Calendar and Events
Upcoming Events: CONECTING WITH COUSINS .... Let us help you make some connections ...
5th Annual Tri-Stake Conference "Pahvant Family History Conference" will be held 27 Sep, 2014 Delta High School, in Delta, Utah from 8:30-4:30. Registration at 8. Registration is available at Delta Family History Center Blog, on the right hand side or at the Pahvant Valley Family History Center's Blog.
This years conference will offer 24 classes to choose from (which when published will be viewable on the Pahvant Valley Family History Center's Blog link above).
The keynote speaker is T.C. Christensen, producer of many films such as "17 Miracles" and "Ephraim's Rescue".
We hope you can join us. Please register (also on the blog) so that we have an accurate count for lunch and handouts.
- Please check http://deltafhc.blogspot.com for current schedule
Staff Training Meetings
- They are held the first Thursday of each month at 7 p.m. (except August)
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog. :*(List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- Cemeteries in West Millard County including: (email us if you want a copy of an obituary for 1970ish-current)
- Delta Cemetery,
- Deseret Cemetery,
- Garrison Cemetery,
- Hinckley Cemetery,
- Hockman Cemetery,
- Leamington Cemetery,
- Leamington Hanies Smith Cemetery,
- Leamington Talbot Cemetery,
- Lynndyl Cemetery, 
- Oak City Cemetery, 
- Oasis Cemetery
- Sutherland Cemetery
- 2011 Obituaries from Millard County
- Recently photos of all headstones in West Millard County have been added to "findagrave.com
Hardware and Equipment
- 7 computers
- microfilm/microfische readers,
- Machine to digitize microfilm/fische and from scanner.
- Book Library
Staff Research Specialties
- This page was last modified on 19 July 2014, at 00:00.
- This page has been accessed 3,562 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News