Denio, Gwynedd GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
In 1870: DENIO, a parish in Pwllheli district, Carnarvon; on the coast, containing the town of Pwllheli. Post town, Pwllheli. Acres, 1, 278; of which 376 are water. Real property, £4, 998. Pop., 2, 420. Houses, 567. The property is divided among a few. The living is a p. curacy, annexed to the vicarage of Llannor, in the diocese of Bangor. The church was built in 1860, at a cost of £450; and is in the early English style. A grammar school has £40 from endowment; and other charities £24. [John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72)]
For more information see Denio at Genuki.
Maps and Gazetteers
- This page was last modified on 4 February 2015, at 18:33.
- This page has been accessed 708 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News