Denmark, Estate Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: The images for two browse points in Hjørring > Ellinggård gods > Skifteprotokoller do not match the location listed in the browse point. What is the correct location for these records?
Answer #1: The following waypoints are mislabeled and are part of the county (amt) of Ribe , in the estate (gods) of Elling.
• Hjørring > Ellinggård gods > Skifteprotokoller 1771-1779 (Ribe amt) should be Ribe > Elling gods > Skifteprotokoller 1771-1779
• Hjørring > Ellinggård gods > Skifteprotokoller 1799-1810 (Ribe amt) should be Ribe > Elling gods > Skifteprotokoller 1799 – 1810.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Denmark, Estate Records, 1436-1964 > Ribe > Hesselmed gods > Skifteprotokoller 1725-1758 > Image 253 of 477.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Denmark, Estate Records (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Denmark, Estate Records, 1436-1964 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 30 May 2013, at 02:40.
- This page has been accessed 146 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More