Denmark: Parish ListEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Back to Denmark Page►
Knowing which parish your ancestors came from is vital to Danish research. The parish listing has been divided into subsections due to the size of each file. Each list is alphabetically organized according to the modern Danish standard which is:
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z, Æ, Ø, Å.
- Parish List Denmark A - G
- Parish List Denmark H - N
- Parish List Denmark O - U
- Parish List Denmark V - Å
- This page was last modified on 3 October 2011, at 19:34.
- This page has been accessed 9,434 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News