Denmark Record Selection TableEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Back to Denmark►
The table below can help you decide which records of Denmark to search.
- In column 1 find the goal you selected.
- Find in column 2 the types of records that are most likely to have the information you need. Then search the FamilySearch Wiki for "Denmark" and the record type.
- Additional records that may also be useful are listed in column 3. The terms used in columns 2 and 3 are the same as the subject headings used in FamilySearch Wiki articles and in the Locality section of the FamilySearch Catalog.
Records containing previous research (biography, genealogy, history, nobility, periodicals, societies, and the International Genealogical Index) could provide information for most of the goals. These have not been repeatedly listed unless they are especially helpful for the goal.
- This page was last modified on 15 June 2015, at 20:44.
- This page has been accessed 2,734 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News