Diocese of HerefordEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Diocese of Hereford|
|Bishops Court||Court of the Bishop of Hereford|
The diocese was founded in 676
The area of the diocese incorporates:
Archdeaconries and deaneries
- the Archdeaconry of Hereford
- comprises the Deaneries of Abbeydore, Bromyard, Hereford, Kington & Weobley, Ledbury, Leominster and Ross & Archenfield.
- the Archdeaconry of Ludlow
- comprises the Deaneries of Bridgnorth, Clun Forrest, Condover, Ludlow, Pontesbury and Telford Severn
- This page was last modified on 3 February 2015, at 00:19.
- This page has been accessed 926 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News