Diocese of HerefordEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Diocese of Hereford|
|Bishops Court||Court of the Bishop of Hereford|
The diocese was founded in 676
The area of the diocese incorporates:
Archdeaconries and deaneries
- the Archdeaconry of Hereford
- comprises the Deaneries of Abbeydore, Bromyard, Hereford, Kington & Weobley, Ledbury, Leominster and Ross & Archenfield.
- the Archdeaconry of Ludlow
- comprises the Deaneries of Bridgnorth, Clun Forrest, Condover, Ludlow, Pontesbury and Telford Severn
- This page was last modified on 30 May 2012, at 06:11.
- This page has been accessed 253 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback