District of Columbia Marriage Records (FamilySearch Historical Collections)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question: When attempting to view some images I get the message “Image not available” even when there is a camera icon. How can I see the images?
Answer: The images in DGS numbers 4259078 (film number 2110465) and 4669059 (film number 2079172) are not available online. The images are available on microfilm which can be ordered from the Family History Library to a FamilySearch Center for viewing. For instructions on ordering microfilm please see Ordering Microfilm or Microfiche.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If searching, include the name and details of the individual with the problem, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection, please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurs.
For example:District of Columbia Marriages, 1811-1950 > 004009547 > Image 10 of 675.
- If you are reporting a technical issue, please include your operating system and browser version (i.e. Windows XP, Internet Explorer 8).
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the District of Columbia Marriage Records (FamilySearch Historical Collections) Learn More page.
Return to the District of Columbia Marriages collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2013, at 03:40.
- This page has been accessed 445 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More