Dobbs County, North Carolina GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Redirected from Dobbs County, North Carolina)
Extinct North Carolina county.
Church of England
- Dobbs Parish. Established by 1756. Vestry minutes begin 1756.
- Pre-1790 - Pre-1790 Dobbs County, North Carolina Genealogy Wills stored at the North Carolina State Archives are online - free. Website tips.
- ↑ George Washington Paschal, History of North Carolina Baptists, 2 vols. (1930; reprint, Gallatin, Tenn.: Church History Research and Archives, 1990), 1:490. FHL Book 975.6 K2p 1990.
- ↑ Morgan Edwards, Materials Towards a History of the Baptists in the Provinces of Maryland Virginia North Carolina South Carolina Georgia (1772), 142. Digitized by SCDL Collections - free.
- ↑ Robert J. Cain, ed., The Church of England in North Carolina: Documents, 1699-1741 (Raleigh, N.C.: Division of Archives and History, North Carolina Department of Cultural Resources, 1999), 432. FHL Book 975.6 K2cr.
- This page was last modified on 3 February 2015, at 23:25.
- This page has been accessed 4,758 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News