E.J. Anderson's Company, Virginia Light ArtilleryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Organized in May 1861, at Richmond, Virginia.
- It served in the Potomac District and in June 1862 totaled 70 men.
- Active from the Seven Days' Battles to Sharpsburg, then in October disbanded.
- Its members were then transferred to the Hampden Light Artillery, Virginia (Confederate)
- Captain Edwin J, Anderson was in command.
- AKA - Thomas Light Artillery
- This page was last modified on 12 November 2012, at 17:42.
- This page has been accessed 290 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More