Employment at the Family History LibraryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
To work at the Family History Library one must be a member, in good standing, of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and must be able to meet the requirements of the job.
The best way to find out what positions are open is to look on the Internet:
- Go to www.lds.org
- Click on "Home and Family"
- Click on "Employment"
- Click on "Church Employment Opportunities"
- You may apply directly on line
Check the web site often, as jobs are filled very quickly and new jobs are posted.
Employment information is available from the Human Relations department via the internet at:
- This page was last modified on 18 November 2008, at 01:09.
- This page has been accessed 6,499 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News