Erwd, Breconshire GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Also spelled Erwood, a village in Crickadarn (Crucadarn) parish, Breconshire, on the river Wye, 6 1/2 miles SSE of Builth. Crickadarn Church is in the Diocese of Swansea and Brecon, in the community of Erwood in the county of Powys. For more information see Crucadarn, Breconshire at Genuki.org.uk
Census records from 1841-1891 are available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. To view these census images online, they are available through a number of websites for a fee ($) or free.
- FamilySearch now has all of the British Censuses available.
- findmypast ($) but free at Family History Centers and the Family History Library and various other libraries.
- Ancestry.co.uk ($) but free at Family History Centers and the Family History Library and various other libraries. The library versions are known as AncestryInstitution.com.
- The Genealogist.co.uk ($) but free at Family History Centers and the Family History Library and various other libraries.
- FreeCen is a UK census searches. It is not complete and individuals are always asked to consider helping out with transcriptions.
Maps and Gazetteers
- This page was last modified on 4 February 2015, at 18:27.
- This page has been accessed 489 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News