FamilySearch Family Tree Tips for Adding SourcesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- To search Historical Records and find sources for a person, under Research Help, click Search Records. Family Tree searches Historical Records with the first name, last name, birth year range, and birthplace from the Person page (if available). A new browser window or tab displays possible matching records.
- To attach a historical record you've found as a source, click Attach to Family Tree.
All FamilySearch Family Tree Tips Pages
- Top 5 Tips
- Search Tips and Tricks
- Tips for the Tree View Page
- Tips for the Person Page
- Tips for Adding Sources (You are here)
- This page was last modified on 17 June 2014, at 18:05.
- This page has been accessed 935 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News