FamilySearch Family Tree Tips for the Tree View PageEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- You can move the tree by clicking and dragging the page (similar to Google Maps). You can also use the up, down, left and right arrows on your keyboard.
- To view a couple’s children, hover over their box and then click the Children tab that appears beneath it.
- When you click a person’s name in Tree view, you see their summary card. The summary card shows basic details about the person.
- To go to the Person page, click Person or click the individual’s name on the Summary Card.
- You can add or change information on the Person page.
- To display research suggestions or data issues, select Descendancy View from the top left-hand menu.
- In Fan Chart view, you can change the root person by clicking any other individual on the fan chart.
All FamilySearch Family Tree Tips Pages
- Top 5 Tips
- Search Tips and Tricks
- Tips for the Tree View Page (You are here)
- Tips for the Person Page
- Tips for Adding Sources
- This page was last modified on 20 March 2015, at 17:29.
- This page has been accessed 774 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News