Skill Level: Beginning
- This project is recommended for new volunteers who are still becoming familiar with the indexing process and system.
Characteristics of This Project
- All records are naturalization index cards.
- Each batch includes up to 15 images.
Description of the Records
- These cards are an index of the Illinois Naturalization records housed in the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) facility in Chicago.
- The records were typed on 3X5 index cards.
- Images include a naturalization index card (with information recorded on the front of the card and the back of the card.)
- Both the front and back of the naturalization card appear on the same image.
- Only information recorded on the front of the card will be indexed.
This page was last modified on 1 July 2011, at 15:32.
This page has been accessed 822 times.